The week continues with more things to do in Wauconda. Mark your calendars and tell all your friends!
1) Monday starts off at Bliss Wine and Gifts with a Cabernet Monet art class. $35 class fee, includes all art supplies, instructions and your first glass of wine. Class starts at 6pm.
2) January 16, 2013 – Wednesday starting at 6:30pm, Beyond the Garden is having a class on make your own vanilla extract & room freshener. I hope you signed up for this class as it sounds like a fun time. Robin is a great instructor.
3) After the class, make sure to stop by Middleton’s on Main for another night of Open Mic. So if you think you have talent, sign up and sing! Wauconda would love to hear you. Show starts at 9pm.
4) Every Thursday, is Beer Tasting Night at Bliss Wine and Gifts. January 17th, Starting at 5:30pm, you get to taste several brews and pair it up with a meal from Bulldog’s Grill, which they will deliver for your drinking and dining pleasure at Bliss Wine! That is collaboration at its finest!
5) One of my favorite happenings in Wauconda is the Indoor “Green” Farmer’s Market at the Energee Center. On Saturday, January 19th, from 8am to noon, you can purchase things like hydroponic veggies, herbs, breads, flowers, cheese, etc. The Indoor Farmer’s Market is the 3rd Saturday of every month, so mark your calendars!
6) And, from 7pm to 8pm is the “Paranormal” Actat the Energee Center. Joe Diamond will be performing things like fortune telling, ancient surgery & spells, an old time seance is recreated & a spirit message is delivered to one lucky audience member. And that’s just a small portion of this hour long show through the unknown!
So there you have it. Go alone, grab your friends and have a fun time out on Wauconda this week. Will you be there?