Are you looking to lose weight? Are you looking for an easy meal plan to help you with portion control yet, super easy, super delicious, and approved by both adults and children alike?
Below is a recipe for Greek-inspired, Chicken with Feta, Tomatoes and Couscous, and get this….only 400 calories per serving. I will be posting more recipes so make sure you keep visiting our blog. And if you’d like to check out more recipes, visit eMeals at the link below. There’s a meal planning guide for any lifestyle.
Doesn’t that photo look good? I guarantee it tastes just as good as it looks.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ t salt
- ½ pepper
- 3 t olive oil, divided
- 2 t minced garlic
- 2 t dried basil
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1 pt grape tomatoes
- 3 c cooked couscous
- ½ medium cucumber, finely diced
- 2 oz crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook chicken 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; add garlic, basil, oregano and tomatoes. Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until tomatoes soften.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
- Place ½ cup cooked couscous on each of 6 plates. Slice chicken, and divide evenly among plates. Top with tomato mixture, cucumber, and feta cheese.
For more low-portion recipe ideas, visit eMeals link below.